30.9.09

surreal.

for about two hours, i made the leap from the real world into the dream world. a vivid dream it was, and a lot of random things happening. which leads me to wonder, what inspires these dreams to happen. the things in my dream never crossed my mind before dozed off. are dreams our subconscious minds creating a world to live in, a world that gives their desires, or my own desires? it's amazing how these dreams can feel so real, so sensory. this kind of thing makes me wonder about parallel universes. what if our dreams are a reflection of a parallel universe we live in. what if in that parallel universe they are dreaming of doing things we do here in this life. oh what a gift it would be to be in God's shoes for a moment, to see how everything in this universe flows.

No comments: